New Client Information
Are you looking for a veterinarian near Lemont, Illinois? You’ve found the perfect place! Archer Veterinary Clinic is conveniently located to serve the pets of Lemont, Lockport, Homer Glen, Romeoville, Downers Grove, and the surrounding cities.
We understand that choosing a veterinarian for your pet is not always an easy decision. Here are five reasons we think Archer Veterinary Clinic is the best choice for your pet’s health:
- Together, our veterinary doctors have over 80 years of experience in the field. They make a remarkable team, combining their knowledge and understanding to provide the most comprehensive care for our patients.
- As a full-service animal hospital, we provide all the veterinary services your pet needs. Our clinic offers preventative health care, surgery, dentistry, diagnostics, reproductive health services, acupuncture, laser therapy, and a complete on-site pharmacy.
- Thanks to our medical team’s diverse talent, we are able to care for your whole family of pets.
- Cost should never keep your pet from receiving complete care. We make paying for your pet’s care manageable with convenient payment options, reasonable prices, and special discount and promotions.
- Our clients agree Archer is the best. Just take a look at our online reviews – we have a five-star rating in the Lemont community!
If you would like to give Archer Veterinary Clinic a try, just give us a call to schedule a visit. During your pet’s first visit, one of our veterinarians will check the health of your pet from nose-to-tail. Every pet is different, so we’ll also take the time to get to know your pet’s personality and unique needs!
Please bring any medical history you have of your pet with you on your first visit. Keeping records of your pet’s health helps you and your pet’s doctor notice changes and trends throughout your pet’s life. We recommend keeping a journal of your pet’s health, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, please share it with our team! This kind of information greatly helps us in understanding your pet’s total health.
We ask all new clients to complete a form with information about themselves and their pets. You can download and complete the form here, before your first visit, or simply fill it out during your visit.